Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Call for participation - OAuth interoperability and deployment activities

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:35:22 -0400

OAuth community,

As some of you are aware, there was an initial plan to have an OAuth 2.0 
Interop event at MIT on 31 Oct - 1 Nov 2013. After further discussion, 
we have decided to postpone this event to early 2014. Instead, we would 
like to begin discussions related to the planning of this event and a 
broader range activities supporting oauth interoperability and deployment.

The objectives of this activity are to:
1. collect oauth use cases (in particular those beyond OIDC and UMA),
2. develop a generic oauth test API for interoperability testing,
3. develop a test suite for use in interoperability testing, and
4. conduct an open oauth interop event.

To this end, we plan to:

1. Establish a mailing list for conversations related to oauth 
interoperability and deployment.
Please join the list and contribute to these activities.
[email-masked]

2. Hold a oauth interop planning meeting in Vancouver in conjunction 
with IETF#88.
This meeting is planned for:
Sunday, 3 November, 2013, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST (exact location TBD)

Further information and documents will be forthcoming. Please join the 
mailing list and contribute to the conversations.

Regards,
Karen O'Donoghue
Thomas Hardjono
Roland Hedberg

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:47:19 +0300

Hi Karen, Roland, Thomas,

thanks for putting effort on this interoperability event. The work you 
are doing (and also the work on the automatic test procedures Roland is 
involved in) is highly appreciated.

I hope that many folks from this group are going to participate in this 
event and help with the planning.

Events like this will help us to improve the quality of our 
specifications and will give all participants useful insight into the 
maturity of their implementations.

I have always enjoyed these events and you have my full support!

Ciao
Hannes

PS: To sign up to the planning mailing list you can just go to this 
Webpage and subscribe:
https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth-interop

On 20.09.2013 18:35, Karen O'Donoghue wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OAuth mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/oauth