Subject: [openpgp] OpenPGP interim meeting tomorrow (2021-02-26 15:00Z)

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 13:16:58 -0500

Hi folks--

The IETF OpenPGP working group has an interim meeting scheduled for
tomorrow (Friday Feb 26th) at 15:00 UTC.  That's in a little less than
21 hours from now.  Please join us!

The meeting will use a WebEx WebRTC channel, hosted here:

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1b3bb4269a2ef10b9995442e09426b84

We expect the meeting to last about an hour, but we have the channel
space reserved for two hours in case things run long or there are
hiccups getting started.

The plan for the interim is to collaboratively map out the remaining
steps we need to get the crypto-refresh draft out the door.

We'll start with a proposed list of topics that need to make it into the
draft, cross-refereced to the charter, and hopefully come away with a
reasonable consensus and path forward.

Talk to you soon,

          --dkg

---

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 00:01:18 -0500

> 21 hours from now.  Please join us!

Thanks everyone for coming!  We had 20 people in attendance, from
several different implementation teams.  There was fruitful discussion,
and i think we're moving forward well.

Special thanks to Vincent, who took the bulk of the notes.

I've cleaned and uploaded the notes here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-openpgp-01/materials/minutes-interim-2021-openpgp-01-202102261500-00

And i opened two issues in gitlab to track two main points that came up
without resolution:

S2K update:
https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/issues/13

UID-less certs:
https://gitlab.com/openpgp-wg/rfc4880bis/-/issues/14

Regards,

        --dkg