Subject: Tell the card company, or collection agencies that you longer will pay this debt

From: "bryon bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:21:02 +0900

Being concerned about getting out of debt 24hrs a day can be extremely
stressful, both on you and your family so take a few minutes right now and
educate yourself about your options.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://yc.D1j.amazingproductcall.com/e3/

In the past few years, we've helped many folks, just like you, to lawfully
and morally "unload," terminate, "zero-out" and CANCEL millions of dollars
in card debts. If you've been looking for a way out of debt,  you'll
discover valuable facts very few Americans know, knowledge you can use to
start canceling your card debt!

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for the future

He turned the indicator to zero, and was relieved to find it obey with
customary quickness. In a few moments he had slowed up and stopped, when he
found himself suspended above another stretch of sandy plain
Being too high to see the surface of the plain distinctly he dropped down a
few hundred feet to a lower level, where he discovered he was surrounded by
billows of sand as far as his eye could reach.