Subject: Medical Post: New

From: "somer harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:03:32 -0900

Weight lost while building muscle mass

and have more energy all at once.

Remarkable discoveries are changing the way we think about life

Lose unwanted pounds
Build
Muscle Tone
Feel
Better
Increased Libido
Duration Of Penile
Erection

Healthier Bones
Improved
Memory

Improved skin
More desire
Erase Fine Lines

Visit the site and learn
the facts Press Here

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2004 8:61AM

To: dewey; [email-masked]; tijuana; twyla; iluminada

Subject: What do you want? demanded a third voice, in a stern, gruff
accentno po 1200 oranjest
aruba

Within a few minutes the entire island, save where he stood, became dim
and indistinct
He ate his daily tablet, and after watching the red glow fade in the
western sky and the gray shadows of night settle around him he stretched
himself comfortably upon the grass and went to sleepThe events of the day
must have deepened his slumber, for when he awoke the sun was shining almost
directly over him, showing that the day was well advanced
He stood up, rubbed the sleep from his eyes and decided he would like a
drink of water

From where he stood he could see several little brooks following
winding paths through the forest, so he settled upon one that seemed
farthest from the brushwood villages, and turning his indicator in that
direction soon floated through the air to a sheltered spot upon the bank
Kneeling down, he enjoyed a long, refreshing drink of the clear water, but
as he started to regain his feet a coil of rope was suddenly thrown about
him, pinning his arms to his sides and rendering him absolutely
helpless
At the same time his ears were saluted with a wild chattering in
an unknown tongue, and he found himself surrounded by a group of natives of
hideous appearance
They were nearly naked, and bore spears and heavy clubs as their only
weapons
Their hair was long, curly, and thick as bushes, and through
their noses and ears were stuck the teeth of sharks and curious metal
ornaments
These creatures had stolen upon Rob so quietly that he had not heard a
sound, but now they jabbered loudly, as if much excited
Finally one fat
and somewhat aged native, who seemed to be a chief, came close to Rob and
said, in broken English: How get here? I flew, said the boy, with a grin