Subject: You guys have made my dreams come true

From: "ressie berry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:27:50 +1000

The LONGZ system, both the capsules and the free instructional manual, give
you the most effective ways to reach immediate size gains and improve the
strength and power of your erections.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I was skeptical, but when I purchased my first bottle of your BLACK LABEL
FORMULA and tried them, within days I was seeing results. The Bonus DVD I
got was really helpful, and now I am a new man! Thank you
LONGZ!-Christopher, UK

not for you, then use link above

It's wonderful! cried the boy, with a sigh that was followed by a slight
shiver.
The Record is, indeed, proof within itself of the marvelous
possibilities of electricity

Men are now obliged to depend upon newspapers for information; but these
can only relate events long after they have occurred