Subject: Experience More Powerful Erections

From: "natividad little" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:43:40 -0600

For the first time, we are offering the only male enhancement and
performance system to you at a special internet price.

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only
Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future

The uncertainty about you is killing her.
Rob stood stock still, all the
eager joy of his return frozen into horror at the thought that he had caused
his dear mother so much suffering

Where is she, Nell? he asked, brokenly