Subject: Re: what next ?

From: Markus Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:26:28 -0500

Alex Rousskov wrote:

> Personally, I need to respond to Markus' call regarding desirable 
> features  that Seive cannot support. I mentioned a couple in my original 
> comparison,  but need to double check those and look for more, given the 
> new Sieve  extension framework.

Alex - do you think you'll get a chance any time sooo?

Everyone - this is not just an issue that Alex should take on, 
eberyone is invited to dig into the Sieve extensions and provide 
his/her opinion and thoughts.

We had a deadline of submitting a revised rules language document in 
November last year, and we should certainly discuss the sieve issue 
before we submit suchdocument!

> I expect Abbie and Martin to work on SMTP Use Cases draft.

I know that Abbie and Martin started on the draft. Abbie, Martin - 
when can we expect a first version?

Thanks,
   Markus