Subject: Current alternatives for recovering judgments inadequate-learn more

From: "myesha knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:23:04 +0100

Very substantial profit processing Money Judgments.
One's own successful business.
Control when you want to take time off. 
Many earning 5,000US to 12,000US per mo.
Excellent training and support.

http://dri.3D2u.perfectproductchart.com/j/
More information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Testimonial from Donna F., in California; I am so glad this business was
available to me. I have worked in many fields, but always for other people
and for the salary they thought I was worth. What I really wanted was a
chance to work for myself and get the respect and pay I deserved. I also
wanted to find a way to balance my personal life with my business life.
Furthermore, since my husband is a teacher and has time off during the
summer, I wanted to be able to take time off when he is off. I am pleased to
tell you that since I began my judgment recovery business through you, I
have been able to reach all of these goals. I have to admit that I had
doubts about it. When I first heard of collecting judgments for others, I
thought no one would want to pay me to do this for them, or that I would
have to work at it long and hard and get little compensation, or that I did
not have the expertise to make a business of this. It just seemed too good
to be true. At first, I worked at another job and could only spend about 4
hours each week on my business. But I decided to stick it out and see what I
could do and now I am so glad I did! I work strictly from my home and I am
happy to tell you that I have a steady monthly income, that I get to take
time off with my husband as well as to pursue my hobbies and family matters,
and that I don't spend long hours slaving away to make a living any more. My
clients are thrilled to pay the percentage I ask. Last month I made 2,000US
clear on one case alone. That, of course, has encouraged me to double my
efforts. Finally, I want to emphasize how much I appreciate your continued
support. Every time I e-mail or call you with a new question (I keep
learning new things - that is also a plus to this business), you tell me
what to do or check it out for me. It is so nice to know that I have an
expert to call. Thank you so much for being there for me.

When at last he aroused himself, he found it was nearly four o'clock. The
Demon will be here presently, he said, with a thrill of aversion, and I must
be in the workshop to receive him
Silently he stole to the foot of the attic stairs and then paused to listen