Subject: Become happy with your performance

From: "twanda murray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:25:36 -1000

Within a few days you should notice immediate erection size increases

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the
only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I'm 67 years old. I was very wary of putting my details on the Internet,
but I am very pleased that it worked out for me. Your product arrived only 2
days after I placed the order, and the packaging was very discreet, which
was perfect for me. I was shocked at how quickly the pills took effect, and
I did attempt the exercises as well, which I found simple and easy to
understand. I now have loads of energy, and feel like a new man. I can't
thank you enough! Ronald, Phoenix

not for you, then use link above

As for yourself, I've no fault to find with you, personally.
You're a
very decent sort of Demon, and I've no doubt you mean well; but there's
something wrong about our present combination, I'm sure

It isn't natural