Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "zella robertson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:50:01 -0400

You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

I cannot afford the ridiculous prescription costs since I have no health
insurance and am unemployed. Your discount rates on the Internet really
helped me, and your staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw
immediate results, and now I have regained the confidence I had when I was
younger, in the bedroom. -Kenneth, Salt Lake City

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://es.geocities.com/puttees16549/

i am busy, no thank you, go above

' But how'd ye make out to climb the bluff? inquired a second fisherman; no
one ever did it afore, as we knows on. Oh, that is a long story, replied the
boy, evasively
The two sailors had awakened and now saluted the new-comers