Subject: [@AuthorDisplayName] invites you to MySpace

From: "[@AuthorDisplayName]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Jun 2009 22:04:24 -0700

Hello!

[@AuthorDisplayName]
is a member of the MySpace community and we are inviting you to join.

Join MySpace and you will be automatically connected to our profile on the site. Stay
on top of our tour dates, listen to our latest tracks, read our blog, check out
exclusive backstage photos and videos, and more!

See you on MySpace!

[@AuthorDisplayName]

Click here
to join!

If you want to block any emails from MySpace members in the future, click here:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=block&iid=631e8359-6dc4-4a0d-81cf-63623cc33612

Or send a single blank email with the subject line "BLOCK" to: [email-masked]

You can also block future emails or direct any other inquiries by regular postal
mail to:

MySpace, Inc.

8391 Beverly Blvd. #349

Los Angeles, CA 90048

USA

(C)2003-2009 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved.