Subject: [OPS-AREA] Doubt regarding mDNS0.7G

From: Senthil raj <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 01:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I am new user to mDNS area.
  I installed the mDNS 0.7G available in http://dotlocal.org/mdnsd.   
  I would like to how I can add a new serive using mhttp in mDNS0.7G 
  and request  for a new service using mquery in  mDNS 0.7G
   
  Looking for your help.
   
  Regards,
  Senthil T

[email-masked] wrote:  Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

[email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area

**********************************************************************

Note Well

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:

- the IETF plenary session,
- any IETF working group or portion thereof,
- the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
- the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
- any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working group or design team list, or any other list
functioning under IETF auspices,
- the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3978 (updated
by RFC 4748) and RFC 3979.

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3978 (and RFC 4748) for details.

*******************************************************************************

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your word, etc.), visit your subscription
page at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/ops-area/lntsenthil%40yahoo.com

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

[email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your word to change your options (including changing the
word, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:

lntemsys

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list words
once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer. This
reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or
change your account options. There is also a button on your options
page that will email your current word to you.

---------------------------------
 Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. 

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area