Subject: [OPS-AREA] Open Office hours during next IETF meeting

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:23:15 -0800

We have decided to hold two open office hour sessions during the IETF week:

TUESDAY
   15:20-17:20 Ops & Management Area Office Hour

WEDNESDAY
   14:00-16.10 Ops & Management Area Office Hour

We don't have a room allocation yet. We will let you know in a
separate mail as soon as we know.

Anybody is welcome to come to our office hour to share his/her
concerns, to give us comments on how we can improve management of the
area, to ask general IETF related questions or to give you a chance to
get to know us a little bit.

See you in San Diego!

David & Dan
---

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area