Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [New-work] OMA New Work - 1 Work Item Approved - XDM and PresenceGuidelines

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:51:39 +0200

________________________________

From: Victoria Gray [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [New-work] OMA New Work - 1 Work Item Approved - XDM and
PresenceGuidelines

Dear All,

OMA would like to inform all the organisations subscribed to the IETF
new-work list of the approval of 1 work item:

1 XDM (XML Document Management) and Presence Guidelines WI:

http://www.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/TP/Permanent_docu
ments/OMA-WID_0156-XDM_PRS_IMPL-V1_0-20070911-A.zip
<http://www.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/TP/Permanent_doc
uments/OMA-WID_0156-XDM_PRS_IMPL-V1_0-20070911-A.zip> 

The purpose of XDM and PRS Implementation Guideline Work Item is to
provide guidelines to designers for the implementation of the XDM and
Presence SIMPLE Enablers.

The work item will focus on describing common practices, valuable design
choices and real life examples of particular features. The benefits of
implementation guidelines include smooth migration between devices and
enabler releases and improved performance of the service. 

This work item has been allocated to the OMA PAG (Presence and
Availability WG) for development.

Best regards,

Victoria Gray on behalf of OMA.

Victoria Gray
FORApolis / DSO
Tel +33 (0)4 92 94 49 23
Fax +33 (0)4 92 38 49 23
GSM +33 (0)6 73 99 62 90
[email-masked]
 
MSN: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Yahoo!: bluevicci
Skype: victoria-gray  Google: [email-masked]
 
_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work
_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area