Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: [RAI] Announcement of RAI Review Directorate

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:34:37 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Cullen Jennings [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [RAI] Announcement of RAI Review Directorate

Hi All,

After many discussions we have formed an RAI area review team. You can
read more about it at the links below but at a high level the goal of
this is to provide a resource that chairs can use when they feel
additional review would be beneficial - typically around the time a
document was adopted as a WG item. It does not change the process in any
way and it's not something that has to be done for every document - it's
just a resource to use when it can help.

Have a read of links provided and many thanks to Mary Barnes.

Guidelines at http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/review-guidelines.html

FAQ at http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/FAQ.html

Members at http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/rai-reviewer-list.html

_______________________________________________
RAI mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area