Subject: [OPS-AREA] FW: Management Issue: Formation of RAI Review Team

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:20:07 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Cullen Jennings [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:31 AM
To: IESG IESG
Subject: Management Issue: Formation of RAI Review Team

The RAI area is planning on forming a Review team. This team is
primarily to give the chairs in RAI a resource to use if they want to
get RAI documents reviewed around the time they are get adopted as a WG
items - there's no need to use it if the chair does not want to.  
It could also get used a resource other times when some RAI review needs
to happen on some specific document but that would be a far less common
- it is not meant to review all documents like Sec Review or Gen Art.
Mary Barnes will run it.

FAQ - http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/FAQ.html

Guidelines - http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/review-guidelines.html

Initial team list - http://www.softarmor.com/rai/art/rai-reviewer-
list.html

_______________________________________________
OPS-AREA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-area