Subject: [OPS-AREA] OPSAREA Open Meeting in Quebec City - preliminary agenda and call for agenda items

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:06:24 +0200

Hi, 

The OPSAREA open meeting will follow in Quebec City the same format as
in Prague. We shall share the time in one shared session of 2.5 hours
with the OPSAWG. 

Agendas of the OPSAWG and OPSAREA session will be separate. Items
related to the current OPSAWG charter, or which have good chances to
become part of that charter should be submitted to the OPSAWG chairs.
Items of general interest for the OPS Area should be submitted to us.  

The preliminary agenda of the OPSAREA open meeting session is available
at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/opsarea.txt. 

Please let us know if you request time in the meeting for other subjects
of general interest for the OPS Area.

Thanks and Regards,

Ron and Dan

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:29:28 +0200

> at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/opsarea.txt. 

Dan,

I see this:

  2. Network Management of Constrained Devices - Mehmet Ersue, Juergen Schoenwaelder, 18 min

Note that neither me nor Mehmet asked for this slot. In fact, I wrote
in an email directed to those who suggested this topic that this
requires a discussion involving also people active in 6lowpan / roll /
core. I am not going to organize this. Perhaps this is something for
the NMRG to look into.

/js
 
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>