Subject: [OPS-AREA] OPS open hours during IETF 86

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 10:25:49 -0500

Dear all,

The OPS Area open office hours will take place on Monday March 11th, 
10:00 to 11:00 (exact room to be confirmed later). Please come to talk 
to us on any WG or area items, about new proposals, or about any other 
IETF-related business.

There are no OPS meetings during that slot, so (OPS) collisions are 
reduced to a minimum.

An advanced notification would be appreciated.

Ron, Joel, and Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:07:37 -0400

Dear all,

The OPS Area open office hours will take place on Monday March 11th,
10:00 to 11:00, in Boca 3 & 4. Please come to talk to us about any WG
or area items, new proposals, or any other OPS-related business.

Ron, Joel, and Benoit