Subject: [OPS-AREA] TSVWG WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04 (to end 6th June)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 07:59:03 +0100

OPS people,

The TSV WG has started a WGLC on the above document and would be
interested in receiving feedback on this draft. The document provides
recommendations to application and service designers on how to use the
transport protocol port number space to help in its preservation.

Please use the [email-masked] list for discussion.

James, David, and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)
[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: [tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04 (to end 6th June)
From:    "Gorry Fairhurst" <[email-masked]>
Date:    Thu, May 22, 2014 7:35 am
To:      [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email announces the start of a working group last call to
confirm publication of "Recommendations for Transport Port Uses".

The TSV WG is requesting feedback on this document with the intention to
  proceed to publish this as a BCP.

Please send any comments to the TSVWG list ([email-masked]).

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-04

The last call will run for TWO weeks, ending midnight 6th June.

James, David, and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)
[email-masked]