Subject: [OPS-AREA] IETF 101 Operations and Management AD Office Hours

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:54:30 -0500

Dear all,

When:  15:50-17:20 Monday Afternoon session II
Where: TBD - this will shortly be posted in the Agenda.

Please come to talk to us on any WG or OPS area items, about new
proposals, or about any other IETF-related business.
Also, come and meet Ignas, who will be taking over the  Management AD
torch from Benoit.

An advanced notification would be appreciated, so that we can schedule
the different slots.

Regards, Warren, Benoit and Ignas

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf