Subject: [OPS-NM] FW: Last Call: draft-heard-rfc4181-update (RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust) to BCP

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:29:48 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:22 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-heard-rfc4181-update (RFC 4181 Update to
Recognize the IETF Trust) to BCP 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust '
   <draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-02-13. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15574&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
OPS-NM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-nm