Subject: [OPS-NM] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-harrington-mib-access-security-00.txt

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:01:11 -0400

FYI, related to the XSDMI BOF

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harrington-mib-access-security-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security Requirements for MIB Access
	Author(s)	: D. Harrington
	Filename	: draft-harrington-mib-access-security-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2007-7-3
	
   Management information is viewed as a collection of managed
objects,
   residing in a virtual information store, termed the Management
   Information Base (MIB).  Collections of related objects are defined
   in MIB modules.  This document describes requirements related to
   protecting the information in the Management Information Base when
   the data is being accessed or transported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harrington-mib-access-securi
ty-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of

the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce

to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-harrington-mib-access-security-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-harrington-mib-access-security-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation
on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-harrington-mib-access-security-00.txt
_______________________________________________
OPS-NM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-nm