Subject: [OPSAWG] snmp notifications / syslog messages mappings

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:53:21 +0200

Hi,

I see no agenda yet for the OPSAWG meeting in Dublin and so I am
wondering whether there will be time to discuss

- draft-schoenw-syslog-msg-mib-00.txt
- draft-marinov-syslog-snmp-01.txt

with the goal of adopting these documents as OPSAWG work items.  There
has been discussion at the last IETF in the OPS-AREA WG and after the
last IETF on the OPSAWG mailing list.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
OPSAWG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg