Subject: [OPSAWG] Now what? (was: draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01 posted)

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:34:14 -0700

Hi -

In a few hours it will have been a full week since the updated
draft reflecting the WG last call comments was posted.  I'd like
to hear from the chairs regarding their intentions for when this
might be handed to the IESG.

I don't think the document's length or complexity should be an
issue.  :-)

Randy

> From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 8:01 PM
> Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01 posted
...
> I've posted an updated draft.  The announcement should
> soon appear.  I believe this is ready to be taken to the
> IESG, since all WG last call comments have been resolved.
....

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:22:47 -0700

Hi -

I note that, for example, draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-03, for which
publication has already been requested, contains a normative
reference to this document.

What is preventing this from being given to the IESG?
Is there any action I (as editor) need to take?

Randy