Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Textual Conventions for the Representation of Floating-Point Numbers
    Author(s)     : R. Presuhn
    Filename      : draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-04-25
    
   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module
   containing textual conventions (TCs) to represent floating-point
   numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-floats-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.