Subject: [OPSAWG] Request to publish draft-ietf-opsawg-mib-float-01

From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:06:58 +1000

Greetings all,
  	The Operations Area Working Group has reached consensus on draft-
 ietf-opsawg-mib-float-01 and are requesting it to be published as an
RFC.  The RFC 4858 questions/considerations are addressed below:
1a) I will be the shepherd and I have personally reviewed the document
  and believe it is ready
1b) There has been adequate review both in and out of the WG
1c) I have no concerns in general, nor specifically wrt to AAA,
  security, XML, etc.
1d) I have no concerns about the content, and no IPR considerations
  have been raised
1e) There is solid consensus
1f) There has been no extreme discontent
1g) All nit's nitted
  1h) no normative references, only informative
1i) The IANA consideration section exists and is consistent
1k) The MIB definition in the document passes automated validation
checkers (minus the XXX as a place-holder for the RFC number)

Technical Summary
   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module
   containing textual conventions (TCs) to represent floating-point
   numbers.

Working group summary:
 There was nothing noteworthy in the working group process

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me in the first
instance, or Scott.

Chris

-- 
李柯睿
Check my PGP key here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.asc
Current vCard here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.vcf