Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: L3VPN automatical interconnection for VPN4DC

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:51:37 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title           : L3VPN automatical interconnection for VPN4DC
Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Ning So
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Bo Wu
Filename        : draft-jin-l3vpn-vpn4dc-interconnect-00.txt
Pages           : 7
Date            : 2011-10-24

   VPN4DC provides VPN oriented datacenter service to customer through
   L3VPN which is consisted of (private) L3VPN in datacenter and network
   provider&#39;s L3VPN over wide geographical area.  If we considering the
   two L3VPN in two different AS, [RFC4364] providers three options to
   achieve L3VPN inter-AS connection.  Both option A and B could be used
   to connect L3VPN in VPN4DC.  This draft discusses a novel method for
   implementing option A, to automatically configure the VRF interface
   in order to interconnect the two segments of the end-to-end L3VPN.
   This L3VPN interconnection automation mechanism is expected to
   significantly reduce the VPN oriented inter-connection/service
   provisioning time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-l3vpn-vpn4dc-interconnect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-l3vpn-vpn4dc-interconnect-00.txt