Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:01:35 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : An Overview of the IETF Network Management Standards
    Author(s)     : B. Claise, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds
    Pages         : 102 
    Date          : March 7, 2011 
    
This document gives an overview of the IETF network management
   standards and summarizes existing and ongoing development of IETF
   standards-track network management protocols and data models.  The
   document refers to other overview documents, where they exist and
   classifies the standards for easy orientation.  The purpose of this
   document is on the one hand to help system developers and users to
   select appropriate standard management protocols and data models to
   address relevant management needs.  On the other hand, the document
   can be used as an overview and guideline by other Standard
   Development Organizations or bodies planning to use IETF management
   technologies and data models.  This document does not cover OAM
   technologies on the data-path, e.g.  OAM of tunnels, MPLS-TP OAM, and
   Pseudowire as well as the corresponding management models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "t.petch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:46:48 +0100

Um.

This announces
-07   Date : March 7, 2011 on March 20th.
Presumably it supersedes
-06  Date : 2012-03-12 from 12 Mar 12.

Or ....?

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:01 PM
Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-07.txt

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:13:02 +0100

Thanks for catching this. I sent a query to the Secretariat. 

Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of t.petch
> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 5:47 PM
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-
> 07.txt
> 
> Um.
> 
> This announces
> > This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area
> Working Group
> Working Group of the IETF.
> >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------