Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:09:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Tal Mizrahi
                          Nurit Sprecher
                          Elisa Bellagamba
                          Yaacov Weingarten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) is a general term
   that refers to a toolset that can be used for fault detection and
   isolation, and for performance measurement. OAM mechanisms have been
   defined for various layers in the protocol stack, and are used with a
   variety of protocols.

   This document presents an overview of the OAM mechanisms that have
   been defined and are currently being defined by the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-06.txt