Subject: [OPSAWG] Upcoming dates

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:04:23 -0800

Sandra Murphy (sidr) put together this handy list of dates.
If you'll be asking for time in the opsawg session, this is a
great time to post to the list and get some discussion started.

Thanks,

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [sidr] upcoming important events
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 20:50:08 +0000
From: Murphy, Sandra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Here are some important dates to keep in mind for IETF85:

 2012-10-15 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by UTC 24:00.
2012-10-22 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC 24:00.
2012-10-24 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00.
2012-10-26 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at UTC
24:00.
2012-10-29 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by UTC 24:00.
2012-10-29 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at UTC 24:00.

If anyone is proposing submitting a -00 draft with a wg name
(draft-ietf-sidr-yadayada), you should let the co-chairs know.  Chairs
must approve any -00 wg draft.  It helps if we know it is coming.

--Sandy, speaking as wg co-chair
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr