Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Today

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:05:03 -0800

FYI.

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) Cut-Off Today
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:51:09 -0700
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Initial Version (-00) cut-off
is today, Monday, October 15, 2012.

All Initial Version (-00) submissions are due by UTC 24:00.

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for
IETF 85 can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2012.html#IETF85

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].