Subject: [OPSAWG] IETF 85 agenda

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:41:20 -0800

A first crack at an agenda for our session at IETF 85 has been
posted to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/85/agenda/opsawg/.
Let me know if there are omissions, or if you are on the agenda
and don't think you should be.  Note that we will be meeting
jointly with opsarea, as we have the past few IETFs.

Melinda

---

From: Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:00:21 -0700

Greetings,

	Also, if anyone now wants to volunteer for scribe and minutes, that would be appreciated.

	Chris

On 24Oct2012, at 11.41, Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg