Subject: [OPSAWG] Working group last call on "CGN Deployment with BGP/MPLS IP VPNs"

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 13:41:00 -0800

This is to announce the start of working group last call on:

    CGN Deployment with BGP/MPLS IP VPNs
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment/

It is intended for publication as an informational RFC.

Please give it a careful read and provide any feedback to this
mailing list by August 12, 2013.

Thanks,

opsawg chairs

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 19:32:30 -0800

Messed up the data again!  This will be closing on August 19,
not August 12.  Please read the document and raise any issues
you've identified on this mailing list.

Melinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Working group last call on "CGN Deployment with BGP/MPLS IP VPNs"
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 13:41:00 -0800
From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

Thanks,

opsawg chairs

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:25:54 -0800

This is a reminder that working group last call on "CGN
Deployment with BGP/MPLS IP VPNs" closes tomorrow (19 August).
We've gotten very little comment (that is to say, none) on this
last call.

This is also a reminder for people who are interested in
developing their careers within the IETF and eventually
moving into leadership positions that one of the things
you can do both to help the organization move our work
along and to draw attention to your expertise is to review
documents and post comments, certainly while a document
is under development but also when a document goes into
working group last call.  Here's a chance to help out.

Thanks,

Melinda

--------

Please give it a careful read and provide any feedback to this
mailing list by August 12^H^H19, 2013.

Thanks,

opsawg chairs