Subject: [OPSAWG] Coman Drafts v02

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 21:01:48 +0000

Dear OPSAWG Chairs,

we submitted v02 of the Coman drafts.

As discussed in IETF #89, the authors think that the two documents are ready for WGLC.
Please consider to start the WGLC procedure. Thank you.

Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement and Requirements
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-02

Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Use Cases
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-02

Regards,
Mehmet

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:30:31 -0400

Dear OpsAWG WG,

The authors of draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-02 and
draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-02 have indicated that they believe
that the document is
ready, and have asked for Working Group Last Call.

The draft is available here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-02/
and here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases/

Please review this draft to see if you think it is ready for publication
and send comments to the list, **clearly** stating your view.

IETF90 is Toronto is nearly upon us, and so folk are busy / may have
questions about this document. Because of this we are doing an
extended (3 week) WGLC  - It ends Tue 29-Jul-2014.

Thanks,
Warren Kumari
(as OpsAWG WG co-chair)

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>