Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 13:16:05 -0400

I submitted this draft to put a stake in the ground. Comments welcome. 
I'll be bugging people to find out whether the RFC 4663 plan worked or 
has had to be modified in practice.

Tom Taylor

Title:

MIBs Passed From the IETF To IEEE 802.3 and Currently Documented In IEEE 
802.3.1-2013

Abstract:

    This document records the transfer of ownership of a number of MIBs
    relating to ethernet, from the IETF to IEEE 802.3.  Like RFC 4663, it
    describes the procedures associated with the transfer.  Unlike RFC
    4663, this documentation is retrospective in nature, since the
    transfer happened several years ago.  Deviations from the planned
    procedures described in RFC 4663 are noted for historical interest
    [in a later version of this draft - PTT].

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 19:59:16 +0200

s/MIBs/MIB modules/g

And I would not have mind if the names of the IETF MIB modules
affected would have been listed in the abstract.

/js

On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 01:16:05PM -0400, Tom Taylor wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:28:44 -0400

Thanks, Juergen. I'll incorporate the changes in a new version as soon 
as the embargo lifts.

Tom