Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 06:09:12 -0400

Version -01 received input on the procedural aspects from Dan Romascanu. 
It was reviewed by Dan, Juergen Schoenwaelder, and Howard Frazier of 
IEEE, and improved as a result. It may be ready for WGLC.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 03:03:00 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>, "Tom Taylor" 
<[email-masked]>, Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>, 
"Dan Romascanu" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Taylor and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231
Revision:	01
Title:		Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB 
WG to IEEE 802.3 WG
Document date:	2014-07-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

Abstract:
    This document records the transfer of ownership of the Ethernet-
    related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB, POWER-ETHERNET-
    MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB, ETHER-WIS and MAU-MIB
    from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group.  This document also
    describes the procedures associated with the transfer, relying
    heavily on RFC 4663 (which records an earlier transfer to the IEEE
    802.1 Working Group) as the primary source.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat