Subject: [OPSAWG] Calling consensus on the -coman- documents.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:58:17 -0400

Hi there all,

Scott and myself chatted about these documents yesterday.

Constrained networks and devices is not the core focus of this WG, and
so getting review and feedback on the documents has been somewhat
tricky. During IETF90 Thomas Watteyne asked for the WGLC to be
extended so that 6Lo and 6TiSCH could review and provide comments --
and we got a significant amount of feedback from these groups.

We have reviewed this feedback, and, while the reviews suggest some
changes and additions, we find there to be consensus for publishing
the document.
We are requesting the authors to incorporate the suggestions /
changes, confirm with the reviewers that their comments are addressed,
and then will give the WG one last, short opportunity to comment, and
then send it over to the IESG.

Thank you everyone who commented and provided feedback,
Warren (as OpsAWG chair)

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:35:40 -0700

Warren,
This has been a constructive process,  thank you for agreeing to extend the
WGLC period.
Thomas