Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:18:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to IEEE 802.3 WG
        Authors         : Tom Taylor
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document records the transfer of responsibility for the
   Ethernet-related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB, POWER-
   ETHERNET-MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB, ETHER-WIS and
   MAU-MIB from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group.  This document
   also describes the procedures associated with the transfer, in a
   similar way as RFC 4663 which records the transfer of the IETF Bridge
   MIB work to the IEEE 802.1 Working Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:31:27 -0400

This version incorporates comments from Warren, Tom Petch, and my 
co-author. Changes other than Warren's nit are restricted to the 
Abstract and first paragraph of the Introduction.

Tom Taylor

>     MIB work to the IEEE 802.1 Working Group.
...

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:14:21 -0700

Wow, sorry all, somehow I'd missed this...

Tom Petch - can you please confirm that this satisfies your comment?
(It seems like it does to me, but wanted to give you a chance to
respond...)

W

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Tom Taylor <[email-masked]> wrote:
> This version incorporates comments from Warren, Tom Petch, and my co-author.
> Changes other than Warren's nit are restricted to the Abstract and first
> paragraph of the Introduction.
>
> Tom Taylor
>
>>          Title           : Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet
>> Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to IEEE 802.3 WG
>>          Authors         : Tom Taylor
>>                            Dan Romascanu
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:09:22 +0100

Warren

Yes, I am satisfied

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Warren Kumari" <[email-masked]>
To: "t.petch" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; "Tom Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:14 PM

> > This version incorporates comments from Warren, Tom Petch, and my
co-author.
> >>   This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area
Working
> >> Group Working Group of the IETF.
> >>
> >>         Filename        :
draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt