Subject: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-02.txt> (Management Information Base for Virtual Machines Controlled by a Hypervisor) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 07:37:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Management Information Base for Virtual Machines Controlled by a
   Hypervisor'
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-05-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, this specifies objects for managing
   virtual machines controlled by a hypervisor (a.k.a. virtual machine
   monitor).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.