Subject: [OPSAWG] RFC 7548 on Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Use Cases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7548

        Title:      Management of Networks with Constrained 
                    Devices: Use Cases 
        Author:     M. Ersue, Ed.,
                    D. Romascanu,
                    J. Schoenwaelder,
                    A. Sehgal
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 71103
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7548

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7548

This document discusses use cases concerning the management of
networks in which constrained devices are involved.  A problem
statement, deployment options, and the requirements on the networks
with constrained devices can be found in the companion document on
"Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement                  
and Requirements" (RFC 7547).

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC