Subject: [OPSAWG] RFC 7547 on Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement and Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7547

        Title:      Management of Networks with Constrained
                    Devices: Problem Statement and Requirements 
        Author:     M. Ersue, Ed.,
                    D. Romascanu,
                    J. Schoenwaelder,
                    U. Herberg
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Characters: 87357
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7547

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7547

This document provides a problem statement, deployment and management
topology options, as well as requirements addressing the different
use cases of the management of networks where constrained devices are
involved.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC