Subject: [OPSAWG] Looking for volunteers to co-chair OPSAWG

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:56:30 -0800

Folks,

One of our chairs, Scott Bradner will be stepping down subsequent to the
IETF meeting in Buenos Aires, We've been incredibly lucky to have him
and his steady hand as a chair and contributor to the OPSdir and the
Operations and Management area among the many activities in his storied
IETF career.

I am looking for volunteers to take on the role of co-chair in
conjunction with Warren Kumari who has shared the role for a number of
meetings now.

The Operations and Management Area Working group is not a handful, it is
not generally fractious, and it has done a lot of good work over the
years capturing activities that might not otherwise have a home in the
IETF and getting them the attention they deserve. It is a good
opportunity to learn and be exposed to internals of working group
process without being throw directly into the fire.

You can take a look at the charter here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsawg/charter/

and if you are interested reach out to  me over the next week or so,
after which we'll pick a  another chair.

Thanks
joel

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:58:54 +0000

> conjunction with Warren Kumari who has shared the role for a number of

... and I will (of course) be more than happy to chat with anyone about
what is needed, etc. It is a low stress working group, and a good place to
gain some (low drama) experiance running a WG.

W

> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>