Subject: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 02:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description Specification
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Ralph Droms
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2016-08-19

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the necessary components to implement
   manufacturer usage descriptions (MUD).  This includes two YANG
   modules, IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP options, an LLDP TLV, a URL suffix
   specification, an X.509 certificate extension and a means to sign and
   verify the descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/