Subject: [OPSAWG] FW: FW: New Version Notification for draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-01.txt

From: "Byju Pularikkal (byjupg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 16:23:51 +0000

Hello Everyone
We are seeking some inputs feedback from the community on this draft. We
believe this will be very use for Service Providers who supports or
planning to support Carrier Wi-Fi calling.
Appreciate it if you can review and provide some comments in the coming
days.

Regards

Byju
>
>>
>>A new version of I-D, draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-01.txt
>>has been successfully submitted by Byju Pularikkal and posted to the
>>IETF repository.
>>
>>Name:		draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling
>>Revision:	01
>>Title:		Carrier Wi-Fi Calling Deployment Considerations
>>Document date:	2016-07-07
>>Group:		Individual Submission
>>Pages:		26
>>URL:            
>>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling
>>-
>>01.txt
>>Status:         
>>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling/
>>Htmlized:       
>>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-01
>>Diff:           
>>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-01
>>
>>Abstract:
>>   Carrier Wi-Fi Calling is a solution that allows mobile operators to
>>   seamlessly offload mobile voice signaling and bearer traffic onto Wi-
>>   Fi access networks, which may or may not be managed by the mobile
>>   operators.  Mobile data offload onto Wi-Fi access networks has
>>   already become very common, as Wi-Fi access has become more
>>   ubiquitous.  However, the offload of mobile voice traffic onto Wi-Fi
>>   networks has become prevalent only in recent years.  This was
>>   primarily driven by the native Wi-Fi Calling client support
>>   introduced by device vendors.  The objective of this document is to
>>   provide a high level deployment reference to Mobile Operators and Wi-
>>   Fi Operators on Carrier Wi-Fi Calling.
>>
>>                 
>>        
>>
>>
>>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>>submission
>>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>>
>>The IETF Secretariat
>>
>
>_______________________________________________
>OPSAWG mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg