Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] WGLC for draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-11

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 10:26:32 -0400

OPSAWG,

Working group last call has concluded on this draft.  Overall, we seem
to be at consensus, but there were some final comments that came in.
The authors are compiling them and will submit a new revision shortly.

IPR has been disclosed already at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?submit=draft&id=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud
, but if the authors are aware of any other IPR, please disclose it and
note it accordingly.

I will be acting as the shepherd for this document moving forward.

Thanks to the working group for excellent comments and feedback and to
the authors for addressing feedback quickly and engaging in the on-list
discussions.

Joe (for the co-chairs)

On 9/20/17 20:15, Joe Clarke wrote:
> While this draft was already put through WGLC in March, there have been
> a number of changes to it that should be reviewed.  This document has
> had early reviews by SEC-DIR, IOT-DIR, and GEN.  The chairs are
> particularly looking for a review of those items that have changed since
> the -05 review (these are documented in the draft's Appendix A.
> 
> This email starts a two-week period for last call comments for
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/ .
> 
> Please read this draft and provide any comments or questions to the list
> on or before October 4, 2017.
> 
> Joe for the opsawg chairs
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OPSAWG mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsawg
>