Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: [sidr] [RPSEC] Authentication for OSPFv3

From: "Vishwas Manral" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:01:21 +0530

Hi Joel/ Group,

The following is what I heard from the Routing AD's regarding the draft.

I also had a draft "Filtering and Rate limiting Capabilities of IP
Network Infrastructure" which was an OPSEC WG document (went on till
version 9) and we had been given quite a few comments by the IESG. I
was wondering if I should just revive the same.

Thanks,
Vishwas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [sidr] [RPSEC] Authentication for OSPFv3
To: Vishwas Manral <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Ward <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], OSPF List
<[email-masked]>, Ross Callon <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Ronald Bonica
<[email-masked]>

Directions are to send your draft to opsec WG. To get it on their
charter, you have to request the doc to become a WG item and then
discussion will follow

-DWard

On Sep 29, 2008, at 8:53 PM, Vishwas Manral wrote:

> Hi Sandy,
>
> Thanks for refering to my draft in your mail. The same was presented
> by Dave (Ward) in the last IETF. Regarding the state of the draft,
> because the RPSEC is closing down, we have been trying to find a home
> for the draft.
>
> We can also solve the problem similarly by something like
> BTNS(ofcourse Multicast part needs to be thought further) which does
> not necessarily require any certificate verification - so we may have
> unauthenticated IKE SA's but then all keys for the CHILD_SA from there
> are automatically generated.
>
> Thanks,
> Vishwas
>
>
_______________________________________________
OPSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/opsec