Subject: [OPSEC] IETF 77 timeline,

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 11:32:49 -0800

FYI,

I have requested a meeting slot for Anaheim, even if your are not
planning on attending please let me know if you have agenda items for
consideration in the opsec meeting, also if have interest in presenting
or participating remotely please let me know so that I can request the
use of one of the Webex enabled rooms (in addition to the streaming) to
facilitate this activity.

Remaining Milestone Date for the meeting are below:

2010-02-08 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working Group
meetings at 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 9 UTC). To request a
Working Group session, use the IETF Meeting Session Request Tool.

2010-02-17 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

2010-02-22 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, February 23 UTC).

2010-02-22 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday,
February 23 UTC).

2010-02-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF
ID Submission Tool.

2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2010-03-10 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST
(01:00 Thursday, March 11 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool.

2010-03-12 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
17:00 PST (01:00 Saturday, March 13 UTC).

2010-03-15 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

2010-03-15 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PDT
(24:00 UTC).

2010-03-19 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off at
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC).

2010-03-21 - 2010-03-26: 77th IETF Meeting in Anaheim, California, USA.