Subject: [OPSEC] Fwd: OPS ADs Hours

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 19:53:16 +1000

Dear OpSec participants,

Please find the joint message from our Ops Area Directors, Rob Wilton
and Warren Kumari.

---

Warren and I appreciate that the current COVID situation is tricky for
everyone.  Added to that, I am also a new AD and many of you may not
know me.

Normally at the IETF meetings you have the opportunity to find us
during the week if you have anything informal to discuss, but in the
current climate that isn't so easy.

Hence, if you have something that you would like to discuss with
Warren and I, then we will happily schedule OPS ADs Hours, possibly
during the scheduled IETF 108 week, or at another time if that isn't
practical.

We will only schedule based on any requests that we receive by the end
of next week (Friday 17th July, 23:59 UTC).

Please reply directly back to Warren and I, copying ops-ads, if you
have something that you wish to discuss with us at this time.

Regards,
Rob (and Warren)
---

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry