Subject: [OPSEC] savnet BoF and mailing list

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:17:26 +0800

Dear OPSEC colleagues,

We will have a BoF in IETF 113 on the topic of source address validation in
intra-domain and inter-domain networks, and we have created a new mailing
list ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) for discussion. The
subscription portal of the mailing list is
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savnet. 

If you have interest in this topic, you are welcome to join the mailing list
and attend the BoF.

Best,

Dan

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:22:07 +0800

The datatracker link of the BoF is
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bofreq-li-sav-for-intra-and-inter-domain-ne
tworks/.

Dan

发件人: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
发送时间: 2022年2月20日 9:17
收件人: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
主题: savnet BoF and mailing list

Dear OPSEC colleagues,

Best,

Dan