Subject: Updated OSPF WG Agenda

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:41:10 -0500

The updated agenda is attached.
--
Acee & Rohit
Open Shortest Path First WG (OSPF)

Thursday, November 12 at 1530-1730
=================================

CHAIRS: Rohit Dube  <[email-masked]>
        Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda Bashing                                 5 Mins

WG document status and Charter Update         15 Mins  Chairs

Extensions to IS-IS and OSPF for Advertising  10 Mins  Rahul Aggarwal
Optional Router Capabilities  <draft-raggarwa-igp-cap-01.txt>

OSPFv3 Traffic Engineering Extensions         15 Mins  Kunihiro Ishiguro
<draft-ishiguro-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-01.txt>

OSPFv2 Opaques in OSPFv3                      10 Mins  Kireeti Kompella
<draft-kompella-ospf-opaquev2-00.txt>

Congestion Avoidance & Control for            10 Mins  Jerry Ash
OSPF Neworks <draft-ash-manral-ospf-congestion-control-00.txt>

Explicit Marking and Prioritized Treatment    10 Mins  Gagan L. Choudhury
of Specific OSPF Packets for Faster Convergence
and Improved Network Scalability and Stability
<draft-ietf-ospf-scalability-02.txt>

LSA Flooding Optimization Algorithms and      10 Mins  Gagan L. Choudhury
Their Simulation Study <draft-choudhury-manral-flooding-simulation-00.txt>

OSPF Hitless Restart Update                    5 Mins  Acee Lindem
<draft-ietf-ospf-hitless-restart-03.txt> - 04 version posted to list