Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-gmpls-extensions-09.txt

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:58:34 -0800

Hi All,

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 [email-masked] wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
> This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.
>
>       Title           : OSPF Extensions in Support of Generalized MPLS
>       Author(s)       : K. Kompella, Y. Rekhter
>       Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-gmpls-extensions-09.txt
>       Pages           : 12
>       Date            : 2002-12-3
>
> This document specifies encoding of extensions to the OSPF routing
> protocol in support of Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching.

The CCAMP WG Last Call for draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-gmpls-extensions-08.txt
and for draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-routing-05.txt ended Aug 28, 2002; the
authors only got one comment on the former (a typo).  The new version
announced above fixes the typo, makes some minor formatting changes,
and spruces up the Security Considerations (essentially copied from
the OSPF TE doc).  The latter document is unchanged.

The OSPF WG was notified on Sept 30, 2002 that the above documents
finished CCAMP WG Last Call; no comments were received in the two
week window soliciting comments.

These documents will now be forwarded to the IESG as standards track
documents requesting an IETF Last Call.

Kireeti.