Subject: draft-vasseur-ospf-te-caps-00

From: Vivek Dubey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 05:34:48 -0000

Few questions:
1)Section 3.2. 
  DATA-PLANE-CAPABILITY sub-TLV 
  LENGTH: Variable (N*8)

  The CONTROL-PLANE-CAPABILITY sub-TLV   
  LENGTH: Variable (N*8)  

vivek> Value of N=1. Length = 8 bytes.
       Is there any requirement to allocate 8 bytes for capability 
       flags. Allocation of 4 bytes should be good enough.

2)Section 6.1
  The TE-NODE-CAP may be carried within a type 10 or 11 router 
  information LSA depending on the MPLS Traffic Engineering 
  capability. 

  Draft: draft-ietf-ospf-cap-03
  Section 2.3
  If a type 11 opaque LSA is chosen, the originating router should 
  also advertise type 10 LSA(s) into any attached NSSA/stub area(s).

vivek> Following from above, if sub-tlv scope is Type 11 opaque LSA,
       does statement from draft-ietf-ospf-cap-03 mentioned above 
       holds. More clarity is required as per flooding scopes in the 
       draft.

Thanks
Vivek