Subject: Re: Question regarding the P bit in type-7 LSA

From: "Pat Murphy - (650)329-4044" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:38:55 -0700

>I was referring to the case covered in the next paragraph. If I had my 
>choice today, I'd qualify the text to limit the choice to NSSA 
>addresses. By implied, I meant that  it was covered in the paragraph
>you quote.

I have one small 2 line errata to submit based on someone's earlier 
posting sometime back about a minor anomaly in 2.5 Step (3). If you like 
this can be done at the same time. Otherwise RFC 3101 seems to have 
stood up just fine. I guess its time to take care of this.

Pat

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:34:59 -0500

Hi Pat,

>stood up just fine. I guess its time to take care of this.
I think it's clear in the context of the section. On the other hand, in 
respinning RFC 2740, I
received a number of comments where a sentense or paragraph is taken out 
of context. I
don't  think the current document is wrong so errata isn't mandatory.

Thanks,
Acee