Subject: IETF 65 Draft Agenda

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:53:22 -0500

I've uploaded the agenda for the OSPF WG meeting in Dallas. We have
a longer slot this time so they'll be some extra time for discussion. We'll
continue the charter update discussion (and potentially others) on the list
for those of  you who cannot attend.

Open Shortest Path First WG (ospf)

Thursday, March 23rd from 0900-1130
====================================

CHAIR(s): Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
          Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

 o Administriva                                            5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked] Subscription/Removal:
      http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ospf&A=1
   - Scribe?
   - Blue Sheets

 o Document Status - Acee                                  10 minutes

 o Immediate Reply Hello - Zengjie Kou                     15 minutes
   draft-kou-ospf-immediately-replying-hello-00.txt

 o OSPF MPR Extension - Emmanuel Baccelli                  15 minutes
   draft-baccelli-ospf-mpr-ext-01.txt

 o OSPF MDR Draft Update - Tom Henderson for Richard Ogier
   draft-ogier-ospf-manet-extension-07.txt                 15 minutes

 o OSPF MDR Position - Tom Henderson for Richard 
Ogier                       
   draft-ogier-ospf-mdr-position-00.txt                    15 minutes

 o oSPF MANET Design Team Progress/Next Steps (Tom)        20 minutes

 o OSPF WG Charter - Acee                                  10 minutes  

 o OSPF WG Charter Discussion                              10 minutes  

Thanks,
Acee