Subject: [OSPF] OSPF Version 2 MIB for Multi-Topology (MT) Routing

From: "Kushi, David M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 06:43:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: OSPF Version 2 MIB for Multi-Topology (MT)
Routing
	Author(s)	: N. Rawat, et al.
	Filename	: draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-5-3
	
   This memo defines an extension to the Open Shortest Path First
   version 2 Management Information Base (OSPFv2 MIB) for use with
   network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular it describes objects and lists considerations for the
   management of OSPF Multi-Topology routing.  At present, the OSPF
   Multi-Topology extensions are defined within a standards track
   internet draft [5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib-00.txt

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf