Subject: [OSPF] [Fwd: IETF Meeting Survey]

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:37:34 -0400

FYI - If you attended the Dallas IETF, the administrative branch of
the IETF is looking for survey participants.

Thanks,
Acee

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	IETF Meeting Survey
Date: 	Mon, 01 May 2006 11:24:42 -0400
From: 	Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

All;
It has been suggested that if I really wanted to get feedback on the 
Meeting Survey (and I do)  I should have it forwarded by the WG Chairs 
to the working groups - so this is a request that you ask members of the 
working groups to complete a short survey that focuses primarily, but 
not exclusively, on their meeting experience in Dallas. 

I truly want the info to make the changes members of the community want, 
if possible and greatly appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Those interested in taking the survey can find it at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

Thanks
Ray Pelletier
IETF Admininstrative Director

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf