Subject: [OSPF] OSPF HMAC SHA Authentication Drafts

From: "Bhatia, Manav \(Manav\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:17:53 +0530

Folks,

We've updated the OSPF HMAC-SHA (presented in 67th IETF) drafts based on
the comments and feedback that we received, both on the list and
offline.

OSPF HMAC Cryptographic Authentication
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-
sha-03.txt

Cryptographic Algorithm Implementation Requirements for OSPF
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-crypto-req-ospf-
01.txt

Please let us know if there are any further comments!

Cheers,
Vishwas, Russ, Michael and Manav

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:54:59 -0500

All,
Please take a look at these as we are going to be taking a straw poll  
in Prague as to whether to make these OSPF WG documents.
Thanks,
Acee

---

From: "Tom Sanders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 06:58:44 +0530

Acee,

I may not be in Prague so casting my vote right here.

I would like to see the two documents to be taken up as WG items.

Toms.

-- 
Toms.