Subject: [OSPF] CCAMP last call on advertisement of inter-AS TE links

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:06:14 -0000

Hi,

You may recall providing useful review and feedback on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-02.txt

The authors believe that they have taken on board all the comments received 
from the OSPF working group and have updated the draft accordingly.

CCAMP is holding a three week working group last call on this I-D along with 
its IS-IS partner document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension-00.txt

These documents describe how to advertise the TE links that connect an AS to 
the outside world within the AS's IGP. As the drafts are at pains to point 
out, there is no proposal to advertise the TE information more widely (such 
as to other ASes).

The last call will end at 12 noon BST on April 9th 2008.

Please send your comments to the CCAMP list or direct to the CCAMP chairs.

Thanks,
Adrian and Deborah 

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf