Subject: Re: [OSPF] draft-ietf-ospf-mrt-00 [OSPF Extensions to Support Maximally Redundant Trees]

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:26:59 +0000

Hi Anil,
Thanks for point these out. I’m sure the authors will take care of these in the next revision. The idnits checks will flag these downgraded references with warnings.
Thanks,
Acee

From: "Anil Kumar S N (VRP Network BL)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 12:40 AM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Chris Bowers <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Chris Bowers <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Lizhenbin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, OSPF WG List <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [OSPF] draft-ietf-ospf-mrt-00 [OSPF Extensions to Support Maximally Redundant Trees]

Hi Authors,

Please update http link to version 4:

[I-D.ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions]

              Psenak, P., Previdi, S., Filsfils, C., Gredler, H.,

              Shakir, R., Henderickx, W., and J. Tantsura, "OSPF

              Extensions for Segment Routing", draft-ietf-ospf-segment-<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-03>

              routing-extensions-03<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-03> (work in progress), December 2014.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-04

Below http links are not available, Could you please update these.

   [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture]

              Atlas, A., Kebler, R., Bowers, C., Enyedi, G., Csaszar,

              A., Tantsura, J., Konstantynowicz, M., and R. White, "An

              Architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute Using Maximally

              Redundant Trees", draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-04<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-04>
              (work in progress), July 2014.

http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-04

   [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm]

              Enyedi, G., Csaszar, A., Atlas, A., Bowers, C., and A.

              Gopalan, "Algorithms for computing Maximally Redundant

              Trees for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute", draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01>
              algorithm-01<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01> (work in progress), July 2014.

http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01

Thanks & Regards
Anil S N

“Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send” - Jon Postel