Subject: [OSPF] OSPF WG Last Call for <draft-ietf-ospf-security-extension-manual-keying-11.txt> Reloaded

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:41:35 +0000

We have had substantive changes to section 4 during the final document
review period. These changes are to better align with RFC 7210 and the
best practices in RFC 7211. There is also a correction in the last
paragraph of section 5. Hence, we are going to WG last call the final
document (now RFC 7474).

The final document is located here:

 http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc7474.txt
 http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc7474-diff.html

This diff file shows changes since the last posted version:
  http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc7474-lastdiff.html

This rfcdiff file shows side-by-side changes since the last posted version:
  http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc7474-rfcdiff.html

The WG group last call on this document begins immediately and will end at
12:00 AM PDT on March 26th, 2015.

Thanks,
Abhay and Acee

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 17:23:26 +0000

The WG and IETF Last Calls have both ended on the AUTH48 Changes to this
draft. 
Thanks,
Acee 

On 3/11/15, 4:41 PM, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>OSPF mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf