Subject: [OSPF] Milestones changed for ospf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 11:29:12 -0700

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPF PCE Capabilities Advertisement ",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPFv2 Multi-Area Adjacency", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPFv3 Graceful Restart ", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPFv3 Graceful Restart ", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 TE Extensions", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Update OSPFv3 (RFC 2740) ", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standarize Dynamic Hostname Advertisement", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 MIB  ", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPF Link Local Signalling
(Experimental)", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPFv2 HMAC-SHA Cryptographic
Authentication", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF TE Node Address Extensions ", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Experimental OSPFv3 MANET Extensions", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 Address Family extensions ", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 Authentication Trailer
extensions ", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv2 multi-instance extensions    ",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 as a Provider Edge Routing
Protocol", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF/OSPFv3 Prefix Hiding mechanisms",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Update OSPF Stub Router (RFC 3107) mechanisms
supporting OSPFv3 ", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Publish experimental OSPF MANET extensions for
Single-Hop Broadcast Networks  ", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize protocol extensions for OSPFv3
authentication supporting KARP requirements", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize TE Metric Extensions supporting delay,
loss, and bandwith", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize protocol extensions for OSPFv2
authentication supporting KARP requirements", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize protocol extensions for OSPFv3
autoconfiguration ", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ospf/charter/