Subject: [OSPF] Milestones changed for ospf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 06:05:20 -0700

Changed milestone "Develop OSPF for IPv6 MIB and submit to IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Reissue RFC 2370 with corrections and
clarifications and submit to IESG for consideration as a Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Reissue RFC 2740 with corrections and
clarifications and submit to IESG for consideration as a Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPFv3 Graceful Restart ", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Develop Traffic Engineering extensions for OSPFv3
and submit it to the IESG as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Develop multiple instance OSPFv3 protocol
mechanisms to support multiple address families and topologies",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Develop multiple OSPFv3 protocol alternatives to
reduce flooding overhead and adjacencies in a MANET environment and
submit to the IESG as experimental RFCs", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "Develop a OSPFv2 Multiple Topology Routing (MTR)
MIB specification and submit to IESG for consideration as a Proposed
Standard".

Changed milestone "Develop stronger authentication mechanisms for
OSPFv2 and submit to IESG as a Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPF Link Local Signalling
(Experimental)", resolved as "Done".

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ospf/charter/