Subject: [OSPF] Milestones changed for ospf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:31:10 -0700

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv2 Extensions to advertise
Prefix/Link Attributes ", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Re-issue RFC 4970 with multi-instance support  ",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF Advertisement of Seamless-BFD
Discriminators            ", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF Advertisement of Node Admin Tags",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv2 Extensions for Segment Routing
", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF 2-Part Metric Extensions", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF Entropy Label Capabity
Advertisement Extensions", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF Maximally Redundant Trees
Advertisement Extensions", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 over IPv4 Extensions ", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Publish Experimental Draft on OSPF TTZ      ", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF YANG Model ", set state to active
from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone " Standardize OSPFv3 LSA Extensions  ", set state to
active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPF Flow Spec Extensions", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Standardize OSPFv3 Segment Routing Extensions ",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ospf/charter/