Subject: Re: [OSPF] H-bit Support for OSPFv2 - draft-keyupate-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-01 WG Document Adoption Poll

From: "Serpil Bayraktar (serpil)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:28:29 +0000

Support as co-author

On 9/26/15, 12:04 PM, "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

This draft was presented in Prague and there was consensus in the room
that it was a valid use case. It provides protocol mechanisms to
absolutely prevent transit traffic for OSPFv2 Routers (RFC 6987 only
discourages transit traffic). The draft also includes assurance of
backward compatibility.

Please indicate your support (or concerns) for adopting this as a WG
Document.

Thanks,
Acee

_______________________________________________
OSPF mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: "Evelyn De Souza (evdesouz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:43:00 +0000

Support