Subject: Re: [OSPF] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:11:49 +0000

On 10/14/15, 4:50 PM, "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
>draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-07: No Objection
>
>When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
>email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
>introductory paragraph, however.)
>
>
>Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
>for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.
>
>
>The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag/
>
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>COMMENT:
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>The shepherd write up says that there have been no IPR disclosures, but
>there has in fact been a disclosure on an earlier version. Wast he
>working group aware of this disclosure?

Ok - must have missed previously disclosed IPR. Will poll again.

Thanks,
Acee 

>
>3.2, paragraph 4: "Each tag MUST be treated as an independent identifier
>that MAY be
>used in policy to perform a policy action."
>
>Given the context of the previous MUST, the MAY seems more descriptive
>than  normative.
>
>