Subject: [P2Prg] Review of Different P2P simulators

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:30:04 +0900

Hi All,

So I just finished a paper reviewing some of the different available P2P 
simulators:

http://p2pjournal.com/issues/November03.pdf

Some of the simulators try to define different P2P apis, and I found a 
paper in IPTPS 2003 that refers to a similar approach.  I bring this up 
since this was something we discussed in the meeting the other month:

/Towards a Common API for Structured Peer-to-Peer Overlays 
<http://iptps03.cs.berkeley.edu/final-papers/api.ps>,/
Frank Dabek, Ben Zhao, Peter Druschel, John Kubiatowicz, Ion Stoica

http://iptps03.cs.berkeley.edu/final-papers/api.ps

When I get a chance I'll add this stuff to the wiki:

http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/PeerToPeerResearchGroup

CHEERS> SAM

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg

---

From: Bill Yeager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 22:06:03 -0800

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the note. The reading looks interesting and applicable. 
Bobby and I have almost finished the research proposal. It should be 
out in a couple of days.

Bill