Subject: [P2Prg] Peer to Peer Journal (P2PJ) CFP

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:13:22 +0900

------------------------------------------------------------------
                             CALL FOR PAPERS

                             Peer-to-Peer Journal

                            (http://p2pjournal.com)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Peer-to-Peer Journal (P2PJ) is a bi-monthly journal that serves as a 
forum to individuals and companies interested in applying, developing, 
educating, & advertising in the fields of Peer-to-Peer (P2P) and  
parallel computing. The P2P Journal is currently accepting submissions 
of articles, whitepapers, product reviews, discussions, and letters or 
short communications.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

         Novel Peer-to-Peer applications and systems
         P2P simulation and network/traffic mapping/topology tools
         Instant Messaging (IM)
         Collaborative Computing
         FileSharing tools and protocols
         Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
         Parallel Computing
         Grid Networks
         Cluster Architectures

For writer's guideline, see 
http://p2pjournal.com/main/p2p_writers_guideline.pdf

Important Dates
Submission Deadline for January Issue: 11th December 2003
Submission Deadline for March Issue: 11th February 2004

Please send submissions to [email-masked]

Best regards,
Raymond F. Gao, Editor-in-Chief
Daniel Brookshier, Editor
Sam Joseph, Editor

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg