Subject: [P2Prg] Intel Working Group

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:44:29 +0900

Hi All,

Seeing all of Bill's messages reminded me of a question I had been 
meaning to ask.  What happened to the Intel P2P Working Group?  I see 
their domain name http://www.peer-to-peerwg.org/ no longer points 
anywhere in particular.  It would be interesting to hear what happened 
there to help us avoid suffering the same fate ...

CHEERS> SAM

_______________________________________________
P2prg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2prg

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:55:09 +0900 (JST)

From: Sam Joseph <[email-masked]>

> there to help us avoid suffering the same fate ...

The P2PWG was initiated by Intel in October 2000 and merged into the
GGF (Global Grid Forum) in April 2002.  One of area directors of the
GGF P2P area, Andrew Chien has said the WG could not have enough
momentum to drive their activities when it was merged.

  Kazuyuki Shudo
  Grid Technology Research Center
  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:31:42 +0900 (JST)

Kazuyuki Shudo