Subject: [P2Prg] P2PJ November

From: "Raymond Gao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 17:35:09 -0600

November issue of P2PJ is available online. This issue has an article about
P2P simulation as well as an article about adaptative search engine for P2P
network.

Feel free to comment using message board or contribute articles for January
issue.

Regards,
Ray Gao
Editor-in-Chief, P2P Journal
http://p2pjournal.com

P2P Journal is a website striving to provide comprehensive coverage about
Peer-to-Peer and Parallel computing topics. It intends to be the gathering
place for people interested in reading and writing articles or discussing
and chatting about p2p technology, instant messaging, collaborative
computing, community information sharing & dissemination tools and
protocols, loosely-distributed, and parallel computing topics. It will
publish a regular technology journal online with insightful articles written
by experts of the fields, editorial review and discussions about ongoing
news, product reviews, and white papers contributed by people and companies
actively engaged in those industries.

To help better exchange ideas between members, P2P Journal has a live online
chat applet where people from the whole world can get live and direct
interactions. There is also a message board where people can discuss,
upload, and vote on various topics.

P2P Journal intends to be a medium helping connect people and entities and
disperse useful information. P2P Journal believes that through building a
gathering place where people can exchange ideas and information, everyone
will benefit from it.