Subject: [p2prg] one more week || CfP | ComputationWorld 2009 / Athens-Greece, November 15-20, 2009

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:22:16 +0200

INVITATION

Please consider to contribute and encourage your team members and fellow
scientists to contribute to the following federated events.

Thanks for forwarding the information on this Call for Submissions to
those potentially interested to submit.

===== Call for Submissions =======

ComputationWorld 2009, November 15-20, 2009 - Athens, Greece

see: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ComputationWorld09.html 

ComputationWorld 2009 is a federated event focusing on advanced topics concerning the areas of computation. The target topics cover future computing techniques (strategies, mechanisms, technologies), service computation (ubiquitous, web services, societal), cognitive support (AI, agents, learning, autonomy), adaptiveness (component/systems, self-features, metrics), creative content technologies, and patterns. 

Submission (full paper) deadline: July 5, 2009.

Submissions must be electronically done using the “Submit a Paper” button on the entry page of each conference.

For details on the each conference's topics, see the individual Call for Papers.

Unpublished high quality contributions in terms of Regular papers and Posters or Work in Progress are welcome. 
Workshop proposals and Panel proposals on challenging topics are encouraged.

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA on-line Journals (http://www.iariajournals.org).

All topics are open to both research and industry contributions.

>> FUTURE COMPUTING 2009, The First International Conference on Future Computational Technologies and Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/FUTURECOMPUTING09.html

>> SERVICE COMPUTATION 2009, The First International Conferences on Advanced Service Computing 
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/SERVICECOMPUTATION09.html

>> COGNITIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Advanced Cognitive Technologies and Applications 
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/COGNITIVE09.html 

>> ADAPTIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Adaptive and Self-adaptive Systems and Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/ADAPTIVE09.html

>> CONTENT 2009, The First International Conference on Creative Content Technologies
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CONTENT09.html 

>> PATTERNS 2009, The First International Conferences on Pervasive Patterns and Applications
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/PATTERNS09.html 

>> SELFTRUST 2009, The First Workshop on Computational Trust for Self-Adaptive Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/SELFTRUST.html 

--------------------------------
IARIA Publicity Board
ComputationWorld Advisory Committees
-------------------------------