Subject: [p2prg] QShine 2009: Call for Posters and Demos

From: Simone Silvestri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:54:52 +0200

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sixth International Conference on Quality of Service in
     Heterogeneous Wired/Wireless Networks (QShine 2009)
November 23-26, 2009
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
                       http://qshine.org/
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Dates:
Submission Deadline:          July 30, 2009
Notification of Acceptance:   August 25, 2009
Camera-ready Manuscripts due: September 10, 2009
Conference Dates:             November 23-26, 2009

Conference Scope: http://www.qshine.org/cfp.shtml

The conference will include a poster/demo session that highlights recent 
and on-going research that has not been published elsewhere. Poster
submissions will be reviewed and the summaries of accepted posters will
appear in the conference proceedings. Submissions should consist of a
2-page summary as well as a rough draft of the poster in PDF. The
poster draft is meant to provide an initial impression of the organization 
and presentation of the work, hence, need not be complete.

Both, the 2-page summary and poster draft, should be emailed to 
Romit Roy Choudhury -- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

If authors plan to exhibit a demo, please include along with the 2-page 
submission
a description of logistical requirements (Internet access, power outlet, 
etc.)

The conference features prominent invited speakers as well as papers by
top researchers in the field. Please join us for an exciting event in 
the beautiful
beach-side city of Las Palmas, Spain, in November 2009.