Subject: [p2prg] P2PRG meeting agenda (IETF80)

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:15:33 +0100

Folks,

here is the agenda, so far, for our meeting in Prague. The meeting
is scheduled on Tuesday March 29 at 17:10. Being the last meeting of
the day and due to the agenda length we will probably extend the
meeting of about 10-15 min.

5 min - Agenda bash, status update etc. (chairs)
10 min - Update on: draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-05.txt (Tsuyoshi  
Momose)
10 min - Update on: draft-asai-cross-domain-overlay-01 (Hirochika Asai)
15 min - draft-gurbani-p2prg-simulation-survey-00 (Vijay)
15 min - draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-01 (Yunfei)
10 min - P2P smartgrids, sensor networks, IoT (JP Vasseur)

See you in Prague!

Thanks.
s.

---

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:08:09 +0100

Folks,

See you in Prague!

Thanks.
s.