Subject: [p2p-sip] Draft charter for possible P2PSIP WG

From: royrr at us.saic.com (Roy, Radhika R.)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:48:55 -0500

Hi, all:
 
I agree with Michael's proposal. Let us close this item now, and focus on
BoF for forming the P2P-SIP WG.
 
Best regards,
Radhika

  _____  

From: p2p-sip-bounces at cs.columbia.edu on behalf of Michael Slavitch
Sent: Fri 1/27/2006 10:34 AM
To: Eunsoo Shim
Cc: P2P-SIP
Subject: Re: [p2p-sip] Draft charter for possible P2PSIP WG

In keeping with Henry's request, I ask that  Eunsoo Shim
<eunsoo at research.panasonic.com <mailto:eunsoo at research.panasonic.com> >'s
wording: 

"5.  Investigate how existing firewall/NAT traversal techniques are to be
incorporated for P2P SIP. If necessary, define requirements for enhancements
of existing techniques to be acted on by the MMUSIC, the BEHAVE, and any
other affected IETF working group."

be added to the charter following similar wording for SIP.  Apart from that
the charter seems fine by me.

Regards

Michael