Subject: [p2p-sip] Running code in Dallas

From: enrico.marocco at telecomitalia.it (Enrico Marocco)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:59:05 -0600

Folks,

I'm looking for someone who's done with slideware and would like to play 
with /real/ software ;-)

In the past few days I've been able to set up a little project for 
implementing David's draft; right now it is at a very early stage, but 
it still implements some (maybe broken) functionalities and - most 
important - could be released under GPL.  Even though it doesn't deal 
with issues which are "hot" on this ml (e.g. NAT traversal...), I think 
that such a kind of shared work is essential for getting the feeling of 
what we really want to do.

The project consists of a module in the cvs server hosted on my laptop; 
unfortunatly, at the moment I can't access any public server for sharing 
it, so, if you are interested, you have to directly contact me (by mail 
or live at sip:me at sipdemo.tilab.com, jid:enrico at tilab.com; 
tel+393357940115, in strict reliability and cost order).

Ah... it works on linux and theoretically on macos using Nokia's sofia-sip.

Enrico
--------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to webmaster at telecomitalia.it.

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it

--------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/p2p-sip/attachments/20060319/1fd929b4/attachment.html