Subject: [P2PSIP] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-01

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:47:25 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Philip Matthews and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
Creation_date:	 2007-11-15
WG ID:		 p2psip
Number_of_pages: 30

Abstract:
This document defines concepts and terminology for use of the Session
Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
replaced by a distributed mechanism that might be implemented using a
distributed hash table or other distributed data mechanism with
similar external properties.  This document includes a high-level
view of the functional relationships between the network elements
defined herein, a conceptual model of operations, and an outline of
the related open problems being addressed by the P2PSIP working
group.  As this document matures, it is expected to define the
general framework for P2PSIP.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip