Subject: [P2PSIP] Draft about P2PSIP Client Concept

From: "Eunsoo Shim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:51:16 -0500

Hi,

We wrote the following draft. Even though the draft is quite late for
the upcoming IETF meeting, we hope this helps the discussion about the
Clients in the meeting.

title: P2PSIP Clients
file: draft-pascual-p2psip-clients-00
Abstract

 This document describes why and when some devices would better be a
 Client rather than a Peer. The purpose of this document is to facilitate the
 discussion and understanding about the Client node type.

It is available in the link below.
http://www.ee.columbia.edu/~eunsoo/open2/draft-pascual-p2psip-clients-00.txt

It will be submitted to the IETF.
Thanks.
-- 
Eunsoo

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip