Subject: [P2PSIP] New version from the with-hip draft (Utilizing HIP for P2PSIP)

From: "Jani Hautakorpi (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:25:19 +0200

Hi all,

We just submitted a new version from the with-hip draft to the IETF. 
Here's the abstract of the draft:

    This document specifies how Host Identity Protocol (HIP) can be
    utilized in Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP)
    networks.  Peers in a P2PSIP network need to have long-lived
    connections to other peers in the network, and HIP can be utilized to
    setup and maintain those connections.  HIP is a good choice for
    connection maintenance, because it provides functionalities like
    Network Address Translation (NAT) traversal, mobility, multi-homing,
    and enhanced security properties.

The draft can be found from:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hautakorpi-p2psip-with-hip-01.txt

All kind of feedback would be appreciated!

-- 
Jani

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip