Subject: [P2PSIP] Client discussion in Vancouver

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:21:22 +0200

Hi all,

Please see a draft version of the presentation about clients. Any
comments appreciated!
http://netlabathut.googlepages.com/Clients_02.ppt

Marcin
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:29:45 -0600

> http://netlabathut.googlepages.com/Clients_02.ppt

This still doesn't say a lot about what peers really do differently  
from clients. Perhaps it would be better expressed as a set of use  
cases?

--
Dean