Subject: [P2PSIP] P2PP 510 node overlay and code release

From: Salman Abdul Baset <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 00:07:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We are running a 510 node Kademlia overlay on Planet Lab. The running code uses 
Peer-to-Peer Protocol (P2PP-01). We will like to request you to help us test 
this network.

We have integrated the P2PP source code with OpenWengo phone (OpenWengo-P2PP). 
If you will like to connnect to our 510 node overlay using OpenWengo-P2PP 
phone, please download the executable at:
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~salman/peer/download.html

You can place a test call to user-ID 'test_call'.

P2PP-01 code has also been ported to mobile phones by Nokia folks and shown in 
a CCNC'08 demo.

We also provide a web interface which allows a user to interact with our system 
without having to download any code. We allow publish and lookup of any key 
from any peer in a recursive or iterative fashion. The system shows the request 
completion time and ewma_bytes_sent and rcvd.
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~salman/peer/checker.php

We have overlayed the complete system on Google map. In addition to the above 
mentioned features, the Google map allows to graphically trace the progress of 
a request.
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~salman/peer/map.php

The description of the project, source code, and executables are available at:
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~salman/peer/index.html

We will like to sincerely thank members of P2PSIP community who have provided 
us with valuable feedback during the development of this system.

We look forward to receiving test calls from you -:)

Regards,
Salman
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip