Subject: [P2PSIP] general question about the WG

From: Ben Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:53:56 -0800

hi folks.

I'm a newbie to the group (and in general to the WG 
process), and had a question.

Have any folks on the list come to some sort of consensus 
over the current key issues of discussion?  Given the 
upcoming IETF meeting, do any folks have specific ideas 
about what the list should agree upon beforehand?

Personally, I'm very interested in security issues in p2p, 
but have seen relatively little discussion on the topic. Is 
it a topic of priority?

thanks in advance,
Ben
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Y. Zhao                 http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~ravenben
Assistant Professor, University of California, Santa Barbara
Phone: (805) 893-3926                    Fax: (805) 893-8553
_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip