Subject: [P2PSIP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-song-p2psip-security-eval-00

From: songyongchao 64081 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:24:32 +0800

Hi, everyone,

The questions in this draft are open to discussed. Any comments are appreciated!

A new version of I-D, draft-song-p2psip-security-eval-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Song Yongchao and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:         draft-song-p2psip-security-eval
Revision:         00
Title:                 P2PSIP Security Analysis and Evaluation
Creation_date:         2008-02-03
WG ID:                 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document provides an analysis and evaluation of security with
P2PSIP overlay network.  The draft compares security difference
between C/S and P2P, then partitions the P2PSIP architecture into
layers, and analyze the security issues in each layer and the
security relationship among the layers.  Security issues with
different kind of application scenarios are distinct.  This draft
classifies the application scenarios into two main types, and the
security threats with these two types of scenarios are analyzed in
detail.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
P2PSIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/p2psip